KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. – Klamath County Public Health (KCPH) officials report 49 new cases of COVID-19, and one death. The local case count is 1,741. Total deaths are 16.
This week’s count is 102. The reporting week runs from Sunday through Saturday.
The deceased was a 58-year-old man who died at Sky Lakes Medical Center December 20. He had underlying health conditions.
To protect yourself:
- Keep your distance by maintaining six feet of social or physical distancing between yourself and others.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, utilizing hand sanitizer when washing facilities are not available.
- Sanitize surfaces that are often touched.
- Avoid gatherings of any size where social or physical distancing is not possible.
To protect others around you:
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Stay home when sick.
- Wear a clean mask in public spaces, including outdoors when six feet of social distance cannot be maintained.
|80 and over||49||3|