KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. – Klamath County Public Health (KCPH) officials report 30 new cases of COVID-19 in the community. The local case count is 583.
A 70-year-old man died at St. Charles Hospital. He had underlying health conditions and had tested positive for COVID-19.
Information specific to Klamath County can be found at https://www.klamathcounty.org/1076/Klamath-County-data.
To protect yourself:
- Keep your distance by maintaining six feet of social or physical distancing between yourself and others.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, utilizing hand sanitizer when washing facilities are not available.
- Sanitize surfaces that are often touched.
- Avoid gatherings of any size where social or physical distancing is not possible.
To protect others around you:
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Stay home when sick.
- Wear a clean mask in public spaces, including outdoors when six feet of social distance cannot be maintained.
|Age group||Cases||Ever hospitalized||Deaths|
|80 and over||12||2||—|